I've been busy picking blueberries over the last few weeks. After spending hours plucking the juicy little gems off the bushes, it's only natural to want to treat yourself to some of the harvest.
So, after scouring the internet for yummy blueberry recipes, I was inspired to get creative.
2 pkgs flavoured Jello (I used strawberry)
1 brick cream cheese
3/4 cup sugar
graham cracker crumbs
- Take cream cheese out of refrigerator to soften.
- Prepare Jello as per box directions.
- Pour Jello into large cake pan (clear glass is better so you can see the layers when it's done!). Place in refrigerator.
- When Jello is half-way set, drop blueberries into it. Use as many or as few as you like. Just make sure they're evenly spread.
- After Jello has completely set, mix cream cheese and sugar in a deep bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over the tray of Jello in an even layer.
- Top with more blueberries, to your own taste.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on top.